A big ” THANK YOU” to Uzoma of 85 Degrees and Megan of Make Something Mondays for nominating me the newbie for Blog of the Year Award. Acceptance Speech: First I would like to thank my fingers for actively participating, LOL. No but seriously, I truly appreciate you both and I’m overjoyed to blog about my passion (Stationery, design and fashion).
The rules for this award are simple :
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award –
and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!).
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…!
My selection (in no particular order)
- lesleycarter - Lesley was the 1st person to welcome, encourage and often an open door of help if needed. Besides the mushy stuff her blog is packed with adventures, and I live vicariously through each of her trips and experiences weekly. You Rock!!!
- Seyi Sandra - Her short stories are so vivid and packed with spiritual awareness. Make sure to pick up a printed copy of her recent work Tales of Five Lies.
- Cowboys and Crossbones - Looking for a good laugh by Northern girl in a Southern world, well look no further. Not only does she “Keep it Real” but with great sense of humor.
- Petit 4 Chocolatier - Judy will give you a cavity just by reading her blog (LOL)! Besides her great articles on life and other things, her gourmet recipes and impeccable presentation is guaranteed to make your taste buds go nuts. I believe I gain weight by visiting her blog LOL.
- Fashion and Style Police - This Fashionista takes you on fashion tours through her and her followers closets. Plus she gives tips and suggests on how to accessorize and celebrity trends.